If you or your loved one has had a knee replacement, take comfort in knowing that the leader in caregiving for all of Los Angeles and Orange County exists right up the street from wherever you happen to be.
That's because at A-1 Home Care, the caregiving agency of choice in Calabasas, our loving caregiving professionals offer affordable in-home care services at reasonable prices that won’t break the bank.
Take a look at some of the leading caregiver services available to elders with knee replacements at A-1 Home Care:
· assistance with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with mobility and gentle knee care
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides senior services such as hospice care for the terminally ill, diabetic care for people with high blood sugar, and social behavior assistance for autism patients, helping people throughout the Southland experience better home health going forward. It’s this dedication to excellence that has kept A-1 Home Care at the pinnacle of home care provision for the past quarter century and counting already—with many more years likely to come.
Learn more about the effective and diverse hourly in-home care options available at A-1 Home Care by calling a gentle caregiver at (310) 657-8780 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care also serves surrounding communities in Encino, Sherman Oaks, Malibu, Tarzana, and Brentwood.